Dublin City University Water Institute are delighted to host the forthcoming IWA Regional Conference on Diffuse Pollution and Catchment Management, taking place in DCU’s Helix Conference Centre, October 23 – 27 2016.
DCU Water Institute aims at addressing national, international and global water resource problems through excellence in research, education and innovation in water science, technology, management and governance.
The main topics to be addressed at the conference will be:
- Applications of Innovation Technologies
- Climate Change Adaptation
- Critical Pollution Source Areas
- Diffuse Pollution
- Diffuse Pollution Impacts
- Ecosystem Health
- Emerging Innovative Technologies: Sensing & Decision Support
- Emerging Innovative Technologies: Wastewater
- Emerging Pollutants
- Governance & Policy
- Green Solutions
- Integrated Catchment Management
- Integrated Catchment & Agriculture
- Storm Water Management
- Value of Citizen /Stakeholder Engagement
- Water Economics Roundtable*
Plenary speakers at the conference include Professor Bertrand-Krajewski, John Matthews and William Sarni.